in the Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Current Population
- Population Comment
- 2013 Department of Labor Estimate
- Community's Judicial District
- Recording District
Geography and Climate
- Happy Valley lies on Happy Valley Creek on the west coast of the Kenai Peninsula on the Sterling Highway, 22 miles northwest of Homer.
- Winter temperatures range from 14 to 27 °F; summer temperatures vary from 45 to 65 °F. Average annual precipitation is 24 inches.
- Community Map Available
- Sq Mi Land
- Sq Mi Water
History and Culture
- The local name was reported and published by the U.S. Geological Survey in 1950.
- The Happy Valley area is a roadhouse community. Residents rely on Homer, Anchor Point and Ninlichik for supplies and services.
- Federally Recognized Tribe
Facilities, Utilities, and Health Care
- The Sterling Highway provides a route to Anchorage and the statewide highway system. Nearby Homer offers an airport, harbor and dock, and state ferry landing.
- State Ferry
- Cargo Barge
- Road Connection
- Community's Senate District
- Community's House District