How to Direct Callers Requesting
Visitor or Marketing Information
Information/Ordering Free Vacation Planner
- Toll Free Hotline: 1-877-424-2553
- Web site: www.travelalaska.com (Note: visitors can order free travel planners from the web site.)
- Local visitor information centers: http://www.travelalaska.com/contact/Community%20Links.aspx
Filming in Alaska and Film Production Tax Credits
- Web site: http://www.film.alaska.gov/
- Phone: 907-269-8190
Alaska Public Lands Information, Alaska Marine Highway ticketing, highway travel
- Forward to Lisa Conrad (firstname.lastname@example.org), 907-883-5667, Tok Public Lands Information Center, P.O. Box 359, Tok, Alaska 99780
Travel agent who can help a caller plan an Alaska vacation
- Find an Alaska Certified Expert at http://www.travelalaska.com/Planning/ACESearch.aspx.
Student or Teacher Information request
- Forward email requests to Lisa Conrad (email@example.com)
- Forward phone requests to Lisa Conrad at 907-883-5667.
- Forward mail requests to Tok Public Lands Information Center, P.O. Box 359, Tok, Alaska 99780
- As an Alaska Public Lands Information Center, Lisa also packages brochures upon a visitorís request including information from the National Park Service, Wildlife Refuges, State Parks, and more.
Tourism Marketing Contracts Notification
- Refer to State of Alaska online public notices (http://notes.state.ak.us/pn)
Alaska Tourism Request
For those wanting an opportunity to pitch services or proposals requiring funding through the tourism marketing campaign budget or for those from other domestic marketing organizations wanting to speak to Alaskaís tourism representative.
- Roberta Graham (firstname.lastname@example.org) 907-269-8115
For organizations (statewide or national) looking for a speaker on tourism-related subjects
- Dru Fenster (email@example.com) 907-465-2523
For information about traveling on the Alaska Railroad
Alaska State Parks
Requests for information about traveling to Alaska State Parks
Alaska Marine Highway
Wildlife Viewing Information
[use North to Alaska info for guide and website]