Skip to content
- GAO – Government Printing Office
- National Association of Insurance Commissions (NAIC)
- The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) is an organization of insurance regulators from the 50 states, the District of Columbia and the five U.S. territories. The NAIC provides a forum for the development of uniform policy relating to regulation of insurance. Click on the following links for information on PPACA.
- Kaiser Family Foundation
- The Kaiser Family Foundation is a non-profit private operation foundation, based in Menlo Park, California, dedicated to producing and communicating information, research, and analysis on health issues. Click on the following links for information on PPACA
- Families USA
- Families USA is a national non-profit, non-partisan organization dedicated to the achievement of high-quality affordable health care for all Americans.
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Guidance from the IRS on Health Care Reform is listed below. Contact the IRS directly or your tax advisor if you have specific questions on tax related matters.