Board Sanctioned Subcommittees
Subcommittees generally meet during break-out sessions at regularly scheduled Board meetings. Licensees and public are welcome to attend and participate in subcommittee meetings. Please contact the Licensing Examiner for more information.
Subcommittees convene for the purposes of discussing fiscal restraint, appropriate disciplinary sanctions, procedural and substantive regulations and administration of certification examinations:
- Cost Reduction & Revenue Generating
- Application Investigations Matrix
- Revision of Registered Guide-Outfitter practical exams
- Revision of Game Management Unit written exams
- Master & Assistant Guide License Standards