Skip to content
Back to Top

Assumed or DBA Name

Your license must indicate any name under which you transact business.  

  • To add an assumed or Doing Business As (DBA) name to your license, submit a Name Change Form.
  • If you want to use the name of a legal entity, you must obtain a business entity license.