Skip to content
Back to Top


Is Your Entity Non-Compliant?

If your entity's status is listed as "Non-Compliant":

This means the entity fell out of compliance by not filing the required forms per Alaska Statutes. To determine what required filings are delinquent and how to bring the entity back into compliance, follow the steps below:

Search the Corporations Database for your entity.

Search the Corporations Database and on your Entity Detail page check the following:

  • When is your next Biennial Report due?
  • Is your Registered Agent information complete, current and correct?

If you have Biennial Report(s) due:

If your Registered Agent information is not current or complete:

  • Please print and submit the Statement of Change form hardcopy by fax or US Mail to this office along with the $25.00 non-refundable filing fee. 
  • For additional Registered Agent information click on Registered Agent FAQs.
  • For the Statement of Change form and additional forms click on Forms & Fees

Do not email payments or filings.
For security reasons, do not email filings, payment, or other confidential information.

For more information about your entity's responsibility with the Corporations Section click on the following link: Notice: The Entity's Responsibility.

What else should you be aware of within the Division of Corporations, Business and Professional Licensing?

The status of your entity and/or professional license may directly affect your business license.

  • Check the status of your Business License:
    Before engaging in business activity you must obtain a business license. If you have a business license the Corporations Section encourages you to check the status and expiration date to ensure your business license is current. For more information go to the Business Licensing Section.
  • Check the status of your Professional License:
    Before engaging in a business practice regulated under Alaska Statute Title 8 (AS 08) you must obtain a professional license. If you have a professional license the Corporations Section encourages you to check the status and expiration date to ensure your professional license is current. For more information go to the Professional Licensing Section .

This Division does not provide legal advice. The information contained within these webpages is provided for your convenience and is not to be interpreted as legal advice. It is your responsibility to know what your registering, reporting and filing requirements are based on your specific business activities. Not knowing what is expected of you may not preclude you from the legal obligation to meet these requirements and compliance with the law. You are encouraged to seek the advice of a professional, such as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and/or Attorney if you need additional assistance.

Contact Us

When contacting this office, please direct your questions to the appropriate Section: Corporations, Professional Licensing, or Business Licensing. Each Section specializes in its own requirements per Alaska statutes and regulations.

Professional Licensing Section
Email: License@Alaska.Gov

Corporations Section
Email: Corporations@Alaska.Gov

Business Licensing Section
Email: BusinessLicense@Alaska.Gov