Skip to content
Back to Top

Offices Closed to Public

The Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development offices are closed to the public at this time. We are still open for business and encourage you to contact us via phone or email.

Make Changes to a License

Online Changes

Change Forms

Signed Request to Cancel License or LOA

You may submit a signed request to cancel a license or line of authority. Please allow five working days for request to be processed.

Send to, our mailing address at bottom of page, or fax to 907-465-2816.  

Requirement to Notify the Division of Changes

You're required to notify the division, in writing, within 30 days of a change.

If you fail to notify us in time, you will incur a late fee, and your license could be suspended or revoked.

See AS 21.27.025.

Late Fees

  • 1-to-60 days late - $50.00
  • 61-to-120 days late - $100.00
  • More than 120 days late - $200.00