Skip to content
Back to Top

The Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development offices in the Atwood Building and the Juneau State Office Building are closed to walk-in traffic at this time. We are still open for business and encourage you to contact us via phone or email.

Alaska State Board of Registration for Architects, Engineers, and Land Surveyors

Verification of Exams or Registration

To request verification of your Alaska registration or professional examination results, please complete and submit Form 08-4222 Request for License Verification. Completed forms may be submitted via mail or fax. Emailed forms will NOT be accepted.

Please note there is a $20.00 fee for us to send (hardcopy) or transmit (online) verification to CLARB, NCARB, NCEES or another state board. Please make checks payable to the State of Alaska. To pay by credit card, complete page 2 of Form 08-4222.

Important Note for ENGINEERS & SURVEYORS: You may submit your verification request through, however your request will only be processed once payment has been received.

To pay by credit card, please complete and submit Form 08-4438 Credit Card Payment. Checks may be mailed to:

State of Alaska
DCCED – Division of Corporations, Business & Professional Licensing
Attn: AELS Board
P.O. Box 110806
Juneau, AK 99811-0806

If you have any questions, please email us at