Skip to content
Back to Top


Biennial Report FAQs

1. When is my Initial Biennial Report (Initial Report) due? 2. When is my Biennial Report due? 3. What is the fee for a Biennial Report? 4. How do I file my Biennial Report? 5. It's not letting me update my Registered Agent information in the Biennial Report. 6. I'm receiving an error message for my Biennial Report. What do I do? 7. Can I update my officials/ownership in a Biennial Report? 8. How do I update my officials/ownership if I have already filed my Biennial Report or it isn’t due? 9. How do I update a NAICS code in a Biennial Report? 10. What else should I be aware of within the Division of Corporations, Business and Professional Licensing?

This Division does not provide legal advice. The information contained within these webpages is provided for your convenience and is not to be interpreted as legal advice. It is your responsibility to know what your registering, reporting and filing requirements are based on your specific business activities. Not knowing what is expected of you may not preclude you from the legal obligation to meet these requirements and compliance with the law. You are encouraged to seek the advice of a professional, such as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and/or Attorney if you need additional assistance.

Contact Us

When contacting this office, please direct your questions to the appropriate Section: Corporations, Professional Licensing, or Business Licensing. Each Section specializes in its own requirements per Alaska statutes and regulations.

Professional Licensing Section
Email: License@Alaska.Gov

Corporations Section
Email: Corporations@Alaska.Gov

Business Licensing Section
Email: BusinessLicense@Alaska.Gov