Skip to content
Back to Top

Corporations, Business and Professional Licensing

Complaint FAQs

  1.   I have a complaint. How do I know if my complaint is within the jurisdiction of this Division?   2.   What if my complaint is not within the jurisdiction of this Division, where else I can I go with my complaint for help?   3.   I believe my complaint is within the jurisdiction of this division. How do I file a complaint?   4.   I have a complaint about Alaska Statutes, who do I contact?   5.   I have a complaint about Alaska Regulations, who do I contact?

This Division does not provide legal advice. The information contained within these webpages is provided for your convenience and is not to be interpreted as legal advice. It is your responsibility to know what your registering, reporting and filing requirements are based on your specific business activities. Not knowing what is expected of you may not preclude you from the legal obligation to meet these requirements and compliance with the law. You are encouraged to seek the advice of a professional, such as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and/or Attorney if you need additional assistance.

      Contact Us
      Professional Licensing Section       Email: License@Alaska.Gov
      Corporations Section       Email: Corporations@Alaska.Gov
      Business Licensing Section       Email: BusinessLicense@Alaska.Gov