Skip to content
Back to Top


Is your entity's status "Revoked"?

If your foreign entity's status is listed as "Revoked":

This means your foreign entity was Revoked by the State of Alaska and the entity’s authority to transact business in the State of Alaska ceased to exist because:

  • The entity fell out of compliance by not filing the required forms per Alaska Statutes.
    For example, but not limited to:
  • Per Alaska Statutes, the department mailed notification of the entity’s non-compliance and pending revocation.
  • The entity did not respond by filing the necessary forms to bring the entity back into compliance within the required time frame and the entity was Revoked.

What are your foreign entity’s options after being “Revoked” by the State of Alaska?

  • The entity will need to apply for a new Alaska Entity number by filing a new certificate of authority or registration.  To access Forms and Fees click on Forms & Fees .

For more information about your entity's responsibility click on the link below.
Notice: The Entity's Responsibility

What else should you be aware of within the Division of Corporations, Business and Professional Licensing?

The status of your entity and/or professional license may directly affect your business license.

  • Check the status of your Business License:
    Before engaging in business activity you must obtain a business license. If you have a business license the Corporations Section encourages you to check the status and expiration date to ensure your business license is current. For more information go to the Business Licensing Section.
  • Check the status of your Professional License:
    Before engaging in a business practice regulated under Alaska Statute Title 8 (AS 08) you must obtain a professional license. If you have a professional license the Corporations Section encourages you to check the status and expiration date to ensure your professional license is current. For more information go to the Professional Licensing Section .

This Division does not provide legal advice. The information contained within these webpages is provided for your convenience and is not to be interpreted as legal advice. It is your responsibility to know what your registering, reporting and filing requirements are based on your specific business activities. Not knowing what is expected of you may not preclude you from the legal obligation to meet these requirements and compliance with the law. You are encouraged to seek the advice of a professional, such as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and/or Attorney if you need additional assistance.

Contact Us

When contacting this office, please direct your questions to the appropriate Section: Corporations, Professional Licensing, or Business Licensing. Each Section specializes in its own requirements per Alaska statutes and regulations.

Professional Licensing Section
Email: License@Alaska.Gov

Corporations Section
Email: Corporations@Alaska.Gov

Business Licensing Section
Email: BusinessLicense@Alaska.Gov