Skip to content
Back to Top

Offices Closed to Public

The Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development offices are closed to the public at this time. We are still open for business and encourage you to contact us via phone or email.

Board of Social Work Examiners

Applications & Forms

Emergency Clinical Social Worker Courtesy License

Due to the COVID-19 emergency and in line with SB241, the Alaska Board of Clinical Social Worker Examiners have developed a process for Social Worker Courtesy License.

Online Applications for Licensure

Now available for the following:
  • Baccalaureate Social Worker license
  • Masters Social Worker license
  • Clinical Social Worker license

Online applications are filed through your MyAlaska account.
Filing via the MyAlaska account allows for email notifications about your application status.

Please review the instructions for filing an Initial Application online via MY LICENSE.

Paper Applications for Initial Licensure

Renewal Application

Renewal applications will be available no later than July 30, 2020.

Please note, you must wait for an updated renewal application to renew your license. You cannot renew your license using any prior renewal forms. To ensure receipt of renewal notifications and other correspondence from our office, please go to MY LICENSE and confirm your current mailing address is on file.

Miscellaneous Forms