Skip to content
Back to Top

Board of Massage Therapists

(12 AAAC 79.210) Applicants licensed between 2015 and 2017 are required to obtain at least 6 continuing education credits. All of these may be met through Internet-based, approved courses.

Approved courses are:

  1. A board-approved massage therapy school.
  2. A regionally or nationally accredited institution of higher education (course must be directly related to the skills and knowledge required for the practice of massage therapy).
  3. Local, state or national professional organzation that serves the massage therapy profession including:
    1. ABMP   (Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals)
    2. AMTA   (American Massage Therapy Association)
    3. FSMTB   (Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards)
    4. NCBTMB   (National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork)

Fingerprint Information

Miscellaneous Forms

Contact Information

Examiner: Dawn Dulebohn
P.O. Box 110806
Juneau, AK 99811-0806
Phone: (907) 465-3811
Fax: (907) 465-2974