Skip to content
Back to Top

Alaska State Board of Registration for Architects, Engineers, and Land Surveyors

Renewal Forms

If your license has been lapsed for less than five years, you may renew your license using the following forms:

If your license has been lapsed for more than five years:

Initial Applications

Applications and nonrefundable application fees for professional registrations must be received in the Juneau office 30 days before board meetings.
Check Board Meeting Schedule

Applications and fees for Certificate of Authorization for Corporate, LLC, or LLP practice may be submitted to the Juneau office at any time.

PLEASE NOTE: Alaska does not have automatic reciprocity with any other state or country.

Miscellaneous Forms